Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Constance East


(From Mason-Woodard Mortuary)

Constance East, age 80 of Joplin, Missouri passed away Sunday November 26, 2023.

She was born November 18, 1943 in Joplin, Missouri to James and Geraldine (Foster) Kesinger.








Constance worked as a surgery tech for St. John’s and Freeman’s retiring after over 30 years of service.

She was preceded in death by her parents, and one brother, James Kesinger.

Constance is survived by two daughters, Tina Howerton, and Deborah Dickey, as well as three grandchildren, eight great grandchildren and three great great grandchildren.

Internment will be 10:00 am Wednesday November 29, 2023 at Ozark Memorial Park Cemetery.

2 comments:

  1. I was 3 weeks to late. I'm sorry Connie I came to see you today only to find out your gone. I love you and I will cherish all the years we had as friends you changed my life and made me a better person . I will miss you my friend . Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about you the other day. You were such a character. My niece just recently passed away, and I ran across your obituary. You always spoke your mind, I liked that about you. You were a good mother and grandmother. I waited too long to see you. rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete