Thursday, April 20, 2017

Brian Bennett

(From Knell Mortuary)

Brian K. Bennett, 74, Carthage, MO, passed away Thursday, April 13, 2017. Brian Keith Bennett was born October 4, 1942 in Liverpool, England. He earned his Associate Degree from Kansas City Community College in 1960. He served in the United States Air Force. Brian married Elsie Marie Young on September 26, 1999 in Fairbanks, AL. He worked as an Aerospace Technician.

Survivors include; his wife, Elsie Marie Bennett, Carthage, two daughters; Andrea Perry, Fairbanks, AL, Wendy Calvey, Dover, TN, two sons; Bruce Bennett, Fairbanks, AL, Jon Sanchez, Fairbanks,
AL, one brother, one sister, six grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.

Memorial services will take place at a later date. Online condolences may be expressed through www.knellmortuary.com. Arrangements are under the direction and personal care of Knell Mortuary.

9 comments:

  1. My father actually had 7 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild in Fairbanks Alaska NOT AL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for contacting his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it is June, he died in April, 6 weeks until any family member was notified and not by someone who should be responsible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who you are addressing, but I have absolutely nothing to do with the content of the obituaries or with contacting family members. I run a website in which obituaries are run free of charge without charging grieving family members as nearly all newspaper do these days. Some of the obituaries are sent to me by the funeral homes, while others are posted on the funeral home sites before I use them on this site. In this particular case, your questions should be directed to Knell Mortuary. I am sure that any information that was printed in the obituary was provided to Knell Mortuary by whichever family member handled the arrangements. It is not Knell Mortuary's obligation to contact other family members either. The problem here appears to be that the person who handled the arrangements simply did not bother to contact other family members. I am sorry that you had to learn about Mr. Bennett's death so late and in such a fashion. That was certainly not my intent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact me. I am Brian's biological daughter. I have no idea of what actually caused his death or where he was because his wife took over his life and excluded my brother Bruce and my father's siblings. My phone number is 907 378 9613. There is a 4 hour time difference. So if its noon your time it's 8am here in Alaska. Thank you for ANY information you can share. Was he in hospital? Were you notified by funeral home? Anything you have to offer will be much appreciated.

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry. I believe they were addressing his wife. Thank you for being the only link to my finding out my father died.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy, I am NOT upset with the paper or the Knell Mortuary. Both have no obligation or the means to contact other family members. Just want it to be known that his wife, Elsie Marie denied all of his family the right to know and to grieve properly. To pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to know what killed him aunt Brenda.

      Delete
    2. God bless , use to live next door to him in liberal MO. Last time I seen him was a year ago wasn't doing well then lost lot of weight and he had a prior stroke to that and diabetic.
      Dolly

      Delete