Monday, September 20, 2021

Elaine Ferguson


(From Parker Mortuary)

Elaine Jennie Ferguson, age 93, Joplin, passed away on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at Freeman West in Joplin.

Elaine was born February 9, 1928 in Kalispell, Montana, daughter of the late Virgil Logan and Bernice (Karr) Logan. She worked as a grocery clerk for over 40 years before retiring. 








On December 20, 1971 she was united in marriage to Sherman Franklin Ferguson in Vancouver, Washington who came from Canada. Together they had one son, Dwight Ferguson. They shared 49 beloved years together and just 3 short months from their 50th anniversary.

“You never said I’m leaving. You never said goodbye. You were gone before we knew it and only God knows why. In life I love you dearly. In death I love you still. In my heart I hold a place that only you can fill. It broke my heart to lose you. But you didn’t go alone a part of me went with you the day God took you home.” – Sherman F. Ferguson

In addition to her parents, Elaine was preceded in death by her sister, Joyce.

Survivors include her husband, Sherman; and her son, Dwight Ferguson.

Cremation arrangements are under the special care and direction of Parker Mortuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment