Monday, January 30, 2017

Benjamin Crum

(From Clark Funeral Home)

Benjamin David Crum, born August 22, 1999, a junior at Neosho High School, passed away early on January 29, 2017. 

 He loved spending time with his friends and family. He attended the CTEC program at Crowder College and enjoyed spending time in the garage working on projects. He was very close to his brother and was loved and cherished by his entire family. He had a kind and sweet soul that couldn’t help but show. 

 Benjamin is survived by his brother, Jon Crum; mother and step father, Charlotte and Jeff Foust; father, Aaron Crum, grandparents, Larry and Kathleen Swift and Joe and Janice Hutton; aunts and uncles, Curt and Melanie Harlos and Brad and Melinda Gibson and numerous cousins and extended family. 

 Memorial services will be held Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Neosho. Contributions in memory of Benjamin may be made to Faithful Friends Animal Advocates, c/o Clark Funeral Home, P.O. Box 66, Neosho, MO 64850.

Services are under the direction of Clark Funeral Home, Neosho, MO.

3 comments:

  1. He was a great guy. I only had a few classes with him over the past 3 years, but he was always halarious and I enjoyed him. He will sure be missed. I'll be praying for the family and Laramie! RIP Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only had a few classes with you, but I've known you for the past few years. You were a great guy. I always loved your humor. I'll be praying for the family and Laramie! RIP Ben, you'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben you were the most respectful young man and it is so hard to believe you are gone. Everything is different now. My best friend is so hurt and it kills me. I wish you wouldn't have left us like this. She doesn't need to be put through this. We miss you Benjamin. Rest in Paradise bud.

    ReplyDelete