Friday, July 30, 2021

Michael Pence


(From Mason-Woodard Mortuary)

I, Michael Gail Pence, was born in Ft. Wayne, Indiana on December 1, 1938. I went to my eternal rest on July 29, 2021, in Joplin, Missouri.

I graduated from Roanoke, Indiana High School in 1956 and Purdue University in 1960 with a degree in mechanical engineering.








I moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1963, where I met the love of my life, Andrea Beth Melander. We were married on June 6, 1964. Our marriage was blessed with two beautiful children: a son, Bradley Michael; and a daughter, Sarah Elizabeth. Brad and his wife, Adriana, have a daughter, Valerie Marie, and Sarah has a son, Kai Michael.

For forty years I owned Electric Motor Supply. I was very active in our community. I worshipped at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, where my funeral mass will be celebrated on Friday, November 26 at 8:30 a.m., followed by a private committal of ashes.

Thanks for your love and friendship. We shall meet again. Memorial contributions may be made to the Pence-Hooks Family Scholarship Fund at MSSU.

1 comment:

  1. #1 - That is an interesting twist on an obit. #2 - I'm pretty sure I went to a class he gave at Empire many years ago and he did a great job. I still use the things I learned in that class today.

    ReplyDelete