Thursday, March 19, 2020

Dale Bull

(From Weng Funeral Chapel)

Loren Dale Bull, 83 of Carthage, Missouri passed away March 19, 2020 at his home.

Dale was born March 12, 1937 in Carthage, Missouri to Earl C. and Maymie (Bledsoe) Bull. He was a retired dispatcher and truck driver. Dale was a member of the Carthage Masonic Lodge #197.

Dale was united in marriage to Dorothy (Suzi) Fite on April 26, 1980. She survives of the home. 








Other survivors include, one daughter, Debra Bull of Joplin, MO. One step-son, Bryan Todd of Carthage, MO. Two stepdaughters, Heather Schroter and Sundi Maggard both of Carthage, MO. Seven grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents, five brothers, and three sisters.

A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date at Weng Funeral Chapel.

Arrangements are under the care and direction of Weng Funeral Chapel. Online condolences can be made at Weng Funeral Chapel.com.

1 comment:

  1. My sympathy goes out to the family. I knew a Debbie Bull in Seneca in 1974 & 75. My name is Sam. If you have the same memory, I'm writing my bio and am including you. Text me 512.365.9327

    ReplyDelete