Saturday, March 19, 2022

Billy Busby


(From Simpson Funeral Home)

William Carl Busby lV (Billy), an entrepreneur of Joplin MO passed away unexpectedly on March 5th, 2022. Billy was born in Modesto, CA August 1, 1995 and resided in Joplin, MO for most of his life. 

Billy was an amazing man with a great personality, and a big heart. He was someone who could light up a room at any moment. He will surely be missed by all who knew him.

***
Inside Joplin Obituaries has posted more than 16,000 free obituaries and never charges a penny to grieving families. Consider supporting this service with a contribution at the button below.

***

Billy is preceded in death by his wife, Danielle Busby, His mother, Robin Busby, and grandparents William and Barbara Busby.

Billy is survived by Ami Busby, sister, Granby, MO. Amber Dick, sister, Modesto, CA. Bailey Busby, sister, Cabot, AR. His Father William Busby of CA. Grandmother, Janey Bjustrom of Modesto, CA. Cousins Megan Cumpton, Mary Body, Eric and Victor O’ Hanlon. 

Cremation arrangements are under the direction of Simpson Funeral Home in Webb City. Visit www.simpsonfh.com for online condolences.

1 comment:

  1. That was my uncle billy he died last year. He was a good man he made me smile every time I was upset he would come in my room and make jokes to cheer me up I miss you every day uncle billy and I was so happy for the time I got to spend with you before you passed I love you so much. And I miss you every day. Love,Mona

    ReplyDelete