Friday, July 16, 2021

Butch Merry


(From Parker Mortuary)

Irving L. Merry, 79, of Noel, Mo entered into his eternal resting place on July 15, 2021. He was born in Carthage, Missouri on March 14, 1942 to parents Irving H. Merry and Alma L. (Buck) Merry. Both are deceased as well as a sister, Barbara June Merry.

He is survived by his wife of 31 years, Patricia Merry, step-children Doug Harvey, John Harvey (Angela), Jim Harvey, and Karen Lee (Cody). Also surviving are 9 grandchildren—Chelsea Guccione (Ben), Ashley Essman (Tyler), Ryan Coupe, Ethan Harvey, Darian Harvey, Chayse Lee, Laken Lee, Michael Harvey, and Johnnie Marie Harvey. One great-grandchild, Maddox Essman, and one on the way. Numerous cousins, nieces and nephews also survive.








Irving was nicknamed “Butch” by his doctor after weighing in at almost 10 pounds. He was a quiet man content with sitting on his front porch with a cup of coffee watching birds or squirrels as they played in the yard. Butch was also a man of faith.

Graveside services will be Tuesday, August 10 at 2:00 at Ozark Park Memorial Cemetery.

“When tomorrow starts without me, please try and understand that an angel came and called my name and took me by the hand, the angel said my place was ready in Heaven far above and that I’d have to leave behind all those I dearly love. But when I walked through Heaven’s gates, I felt so much at home, for God looked down, smiled at me and told me “Welcome Home.” So when tomorrow starts without me don’t think we’re far apart, for every time you think of me, I’m right here in your heart.”

Fly High my Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment