Friday, January 31, 2020

Walter Carter

(From Simpson Funeral Home)

Walter B. Carter age 88 passed away on Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at his home. He was born on April 16, 1931 in Wenatchee, Washington to Charlie Carter and Cora (Staley) Carter.

Walter loved to hunt duck and elk, he loved to fish, but mostly he loved to build homes with his construction crew. He owned Carter Construction for many years. 

Walter married Anita (Bland) Carter on June 16, 1958 and she survives him. 








He is also survived by his children, Buddy Lee Carter of California, Dianne Miller and husband Gary of California, Ronald Carter of Carterville, Missouri, Nita Carter of Carthage, Missouri; he is also survived by his 11 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren. 

Funeral services will be held on Monday, February 10, 2020 at 2:00 PM in the chapel of Simpson Funeral Home in Webb City. The family will be present for visitation on from 12:00 PM until service time on the same day. Burial will be in Oronogo Cemetery with full military honors. 

Services are under the direction of Simpson Funeral Home in Webb City. Visit www.simpsonfh.com for online condolences.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ron. It's Ben. From Benicia. I'm sorry about your Dad. I know you loved him like I love my pops. They had a lot in common. We are very fortunate to have had great fathers/Dad's like mine and yours. I remember your dad always seemed to have a smile on his face but it was a smile that seemed to say "yeah, I'm good natured, but don't ever forget who's castle your muckin around in" ha ha ha. Sorry that my dad was the same way but without the smile. That was my fault. If he only knew you a little bit better. My only friends he respected were my friends who worked and took care of their own shit like you
    Love you buddy. I mean Ron. You know what I mean. Hey my new email is wedgenose12@gmail.com. and 916-431-8773. Bumper Benny

    ReplyDelete